Saturday, May 12, 2007

"Happy Mother's Day" Ma

Took Ma to Seafood Paradise @ Defu Lane last nite to have pre-Mother's Day dinner. The restaurant has become my fave seafood paradise (literally) after Xin brought me and Qiao there sometime ago. Great and yummy seafood at cheap prices, simply heaven for a seafood lover like me haha. Been raving about it to my friends and colleagues too... power of word-of-mouth.
Ok, back to the dinner. Reservation could only be made at 830pm as all the tables were taken up. For the 1st time, I got my table within 5 minutes of arrival. Ordered their specialty butter crab with mantou, drunkened prawns and a few other dishes.



Total bill was $149 only. Was so full (almost couldn't breathe in my fit-to-the-T top) but very satisfied after the meal... glad my family likes it too. Always feel very happy when those around me likes what I recommended heh..

Ma has went through a lot for us... I've a lot to say, but I'm not gonna do it here. Friends around me should know anyway.

Happy Mother's Day Ma and I love ya. =)

3 comments:

Eliz . Xin said...

I want to go and eat again.. buttery crabs and drunken prawns... but this time round, we shall not order 5 big ones.. =P

Anonymous said...

WAH!!!!!!!!! u n xin`s blog make me very very hungry all the time!!!!! hahaha...

hei =)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.