There are in fact quite a number of things that I want/will like to do and yet have not..due to environmental factors, $, time, laziness, procrastination and so on. I bet none of my frens actually know that besides the fact that I like to dance while clubbing, I wished I was in a dance team sometimes. Tek's eyes should be going boiing boiing if she hears this haha... Ming once said to me during Da's school production, "You should be dancing up there." Yeah I wish I am too heh..feeling is stronger everytime I watch performances...perhaps if I'd gone for dance instead of vball in jc? Hmm..
Speaking of vball, almost had a chance to participate as a player instead of a spectator in the annual Pesta Sukan Vball 'Open' competition.. was in the now-long-defunct Si-Mi-Lai-Eh team. Was so excited then..even roped in Xin n Qiao. Had regular training sessions too. In the end, we were disbanded as some of the team members weren't able/ didn't want to commit..was quite upset actually..
Moral of all these? Get movin' and embrace nike 精神 ("Juz do it") for anything that you wish to achieve, else 遗憾 might juz creep up and even stay for good. Even if it doesn't turn out well... Well, i hate to say this, but "at least you've tried" or "you'll never know if you never try". Kindda loser statement haha!
Next up, really have to get going for my long long loooong procrastinated driving license. Yes, Yours Truly have too many nice driver-friends around, so till now still have not gone for lessons yet coz there's no need to... Yeah rite... haha... =p
5 comments:
Wah 229 wor.
I know u are good but i didn't know u are that good.
P.S The only bowl i know is the toilet bowl. Visit it everyday...
=)
hahahahahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr. anything so funnie sia..... haha =)
wah... ur score is like 10 times of mine leh..hahhaa...keep it up yeah...
hei =)
wah!!!...229 wor!!...so pro liao...
hahhaa...can i bowl with u someday??i miss bowling liao!!..hahahahaha
Hahah thanks thanks.. will 继续努力! =p
Post a Comment