Finally... after such a long long period of contemplation, hesitation AND procrastination, Yours Truly is starting to blog..Why(s)?
[1] Interest in writing VS Purpose of a Blog VS Publishing inner thoughts online. [2] Pure laziness. [3] I CAN'T SLEEP!!!... though it's 3.14am now n I AM damn tired esp after the JPMorganChase run yesterday... *yawnz*
Must admit pt.3 is the strongest push haha.. Been having insomia for quite sometime now.. dun ask me why coz I would love to know the reason myself too. Have started thinking of titles for my blog and topics even before I set up one...Just in case, Min-Boggling sounds like mind-boggling and boggling happens to be a 'mis-spelling' of Blogging..geddit? Heh..names like Min or even Devilette are unavailable for my website..templates to choose from are so limited too haiz.. ain't dat easy to start one afterall.. I like to pen down my thoughts but maintenance is gonna be a challenge haha..Shan't bother about using proper Engrish as you can see..Enuff of those in office emails =p
Quite dry so far huh... so much for my royal debut. I promise the upcoming ones will be better, juicier, interesting-ier - if there is such a word haha...gonna catch Uncle Zhou before he pang seh me for our bowling game for the umpteenth time. Coming up! JPMCCC'07, Phantom of the Opera, zzz, zzz n zzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment