Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Think Happy Thoughts

Quite many things to celebrate recently.

1. Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Vin on 30 October 09! Wishing you both eternal bliss and 'bountiful harvests'! hee.. which leads me to..

2. Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Anything on 13 November 09! Similarly, wishing you both eternal bliss and 'bountiful harvests' and looking forward to the video montage and gathering with everyone again!

3. I'm promoted! Not @ work of course, but I'm now auntier.. Jin & Yi Hom has welcomed baby 宇泽 to our world! Wow... the 长佬 of the 3rd Generation of the Ninja Turtles.. (though strictly speaking is 2nd lah).. Well done!

4. No.10's convocation this Sat. Happy and proud of what he's achieved.. =)

Last nite we went to watch Kumar's show @ Hard Rock Cafe.. 1st time watching his show there, thought it starts at 1030pm, but it came on at 1130pm instead. Damn sexual, racist and vulgar as always but we really had a good laugh. Decided to stay on for the 2nd set, in the end reached home at 2+am. Had great difficulty getting up today, heng from the moment I sat down I was busy till lunch time, so no time to feel tired.. though my after-lunch effect seems to be setting in now... If only I've had more rest, if only, if only, if only.

If onlys always comes too late.

No comments: