Went for a community event yesterday @ the Esplanade. It was a hip hop session with a group of kids from a home... I've been looking forward to this session coz its something different from the past events we've had and hip hopping is right up my alley! It was held at this rehearsal studio and we had 2 instructors to teach us. We were assigned to a kid each and then we learnt the steps together. My kid had real good talent in dancing I think! She's about 7 or 8 years old, cute, a little chubby and dimpled. Most of these kids were sent to the home via orders from the family court due to reasons like abuse, inadequecy of their parents to take care of them, parents imprisoned, etc... heard there were cases of sexual abuse too... this is the 2nd time I've met this group of children.. felt quite 心酸 to hear some of their stories and what they've gone through, afterall they are all so young and innocent... but it felt really good when I see them having fun and laughing happily. Had a lot of fun hip hopping and it was really a good workout. You won't see me doing those steps in clubs though ha...
Back-date a bit, I enjoyed myself a lot during Mr & Mrs Anything's wedding... esp the yam sengs that we had @ our table and of coz the drinking session @ Clarke Quay after that.. it's been such a long long time since all of us were out together, be it on or off the court. Though we all have our commitments nowadays, we should really come out more often like that =) Ms Goh, if you are reading this, come back soon and we'll all go out again ok??? =p
2012 is a fantastic movie I think! Got me totally immersed in the scenes and it was really intense.. the show was 2hrs and 40 mins, but it did not feel that long at all. A lot of effects, some say too much, but you can't expect them to really blow up everything can you? -_-" GO catch it if you haven't ya.
A little tribute to the late MJ... This is late, but I think I appreciate him more when he's dead... have never liked him but after watching 'This is It', i thought he was a true superstar and I admire his dedication, professionalism and even the perfectionist in him towards his music.
Another wedding this Sat... and then 2 more to go in Dec. What a year...
Back to work..
1 comment:
yoyo...i'm reading ~~~ okay!!~~!!
he|
Post a Comment