Friday, November 13, 2009

The last Friday the 13th of 2009

Can't think of any other titles at the moment ha...

Contrary to the bad luck that this day supposedly brings, Today is a day to celebrate...It's the big day of Mr & Mrs Anything! Congratulations! =)

This week seemed to have whizzed past pretty quickly... Heng enuff, my big event (an awards ceremony involving govt officials, hawkers, govt agencies, media, etc.) last sat was quite a success. Was so anxious as it had been raining the past few days and mine was an outdoor event.. luckily, the weather was beautiful that morning. 98% of the planned programme went well, and I was flying around everywhere like a mad woman. After weeks of planning and coordination, my greatest satisfaction came from the happy faces of the award recipients.

After the event, I was totally stoned, but flew home to change and then flew to No.10's convocation at Raffles City Convention Centre. I was actually feeling quite weird, as I recalled my own convocation. Weird coz I can't seem to remember how it felt back then haha.. the whole scene looked so familiar yet alien...that was a good 6 years ago...

I really wish December can come faster! Yours Truly's existence-day, X'mas, NYE and most importantly, bonus!!! XD

No comments: