That's becoz my whole body is freaking 酸 now... after sat's beach vball. Ok, quite a few improvements - we got there before sunset at 2+pm but the setting up of the court took nearly an hour or so... it's only last sat that I found out nowadays needa set up your own court (at Tanjong Beach. Are there still readily available courts at Siloso Beach? A little less rusty than last week, but towards the end I kindda zoned out. No idea why. Happy with the final 2 serves. =p Hope this will be a continuously-regular weekend outing... Join me Join me!!!
Was so lethargic this morning... if not for the tonnes of work to do, I would have taken mc today. Not enuff rest. Sat after vball, went for this yummy zi char @ Henderson road.. quite cheap too. Then went for my fave scones @ Bt Timah and my baby bf came to meet us heh heh. Soooo cute!
Sunday, went for my sis' bday dinner @ Defu Lane... told ya it's become our standard celebrations' venue. Had the usual stuff - creamy AND chilli crabs, seafood fried rice, herbal prawns, etc. OH! I had my booze fix on Friday with xin n yx. Enjoyed the short and nice meetup. As usual lah, silly quotes like my beer '着凉' when it's supposed to be '发热', etc haha. Nvm, only we understand.
Time to get back to work after this short update. Chairing a briefing in a while, hope I dun get stupid questions or worse still, doze off halfway.
1 comment:
you go with huuUUuuuuUU! bo jio!!!
Post a Comment