Last Friday was our seminar @ Raffles Convention Centre. Reached there at 8am then started to help with packing and stuff... then yours truly 'scolded' 2 managers off - 1 infamously ZBL one came by looking, and went "Tsk tsk. now then start to pack", and the other one stood right at the door with a cup of coffee and used his eye power to help. Dun wana help, please get out of our sight, otherwise, I won't give a fuck what post you hold. Too bad for them I was standing at the door lah ha. Turnout was quite good, 300+ pax in all, and I thought the seminar was quite well-received. 1st time I could be so relaxed throughout a big-scale event like this, coz it wasn't my baby. Mine is due on 7 Nov. Seminar ended with a huge buffet spread and we were released at 2+pm and my weekend began!
Shopped around a bit while deciding where to go.. wanted to look for dresses @ Topshop (coz my wedding-attending season is back... Sept - Dec I have at least 8) then unexpectedly found not 1 but 2 @ River Island.. punctured the hole in my pocket lagi bigger but since it's a rare chance to find dresses i like so.... no more shopping for following weeks/months... try.
Sat, went to Sentosa with No.10 and frens at 4+pm. 4+! I was like walau, go Sunset Bay doesn't mean have to go at sunset right... 想当年 9+ am or so we were there liao... played a bit of beach volleyball with some strangers... gosh damn rusty but I missed it so much! Wish you guys were there too... Enjoyed the short stint but scratched my left lower thigh when I dived for the ball... now it's a HUGE patch of red bloody spots. Might be going again this sat... anyone wana join us??? After that went for the yummy zi char @ Alexandra hawker centre then Bojangles to watch soccer. Chelsea lost. so sad. XD
Sun, went to watch Singapore Slingers vs Phillippines Patriots @ Indoor Stadium.. not too bad, crowd was quite wild but I guess mainly coz of the Fillippinos around... Slingers won in the end, 74 to 69 points. Quite an eye opener. Then to Bt Timah Plaza for dinner and Old Town for kopi after that.... Reached home in time to watch a bit of Brazilian GP.
Then didn't sleep well. Why? Coz drank too much water, kept going to the loo and also I kept thinking about the stupid things that my bossES want me to do.. maybe I am stressed @ work after all? Duno is that why I've been losing weight to the extent that I no longer feel happy when people comment that I've slimmed down. I was even told I look sick. This morning, thrown into the toilet bowl to drown in a pool of shit again. And you still wana dump stupid tasks for me to handle when it is not my job? Where I wana see my name, DUN HAVE (even when there is, loads of ppl jumped in to claim it). Where I DUN WANA see my name, it's EVERYWHERE. December come quick please...
Here's to the long week ahead. Looking forward to weekend already when the week's barely begun. Haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment