Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Friday!!

I'm unusually chirpy this morning unlike my usual dead self, coz I'm on half day leave this afternoon, and more importantly, I'll be off for a secret mission! See lah, my own blog also cannot openly say what I'm gonna do later... tsk tsk. Whatever. I've been looking forward to it the whole week! And then later gonna visit Dylan.. Now that he can walk, maybe I will chase him and he can start to learn how to run hee...

Met up with Stan last nite and had dinner with her @ Crystal Jade La Mian.. and proved to her that its xiao long baos are the best among the other few restaurants... too lazy to walk around since there weren't much to see anyway, we went to TCC to chat a bit... and we were occassionally interrupted by the rude burps from the coffee machine beside us...

Then went to meet Xin at her building at 10pm before proceeding to 85 Market for ba chor mee.. But the whole hawker centre was closed for washing.. I daren't say this last nite, but I'd actually known it was closed but I forgot about it haha! But I wasn't the one who suggested going hor! In the end detoured to the hawker centre near my place for the ba chor mee subsitute... which was when I realised the satays there were quite good! 3 siao za bors yakked and laughed like nobody's biz... short but fun supper. Best joke of the nite that totally flipped me out? "Auntie said she was listening to songs from Olive Oil." Now I know where Xin got her 'Majority Report' and 'T-Rex' and 'Nottingham' and and and.... from. HAHA!!

Ain't in the mood to work now of course but who cares... Have a great weekend, all of you! Duno watsup for mine yet... And for the super rare 1st time... I wish Monday can come very very very soon. ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat olice oil???
miss u gals.... =)
he|

ah 敏 said...

Olivia Ong. =)

We miss you too!

The Suite Chic said...

yeah we miss you!! when you coming back??

Hey you called me Stan!!! muahaha

so happy also don't know for what. Ridiculous.

and you forgot her "leg chain"

--Stan