Here are what we ate:
Double-boiled sea whelk with chicken n cordyceps flowers soup
Braised fresh prawns with melon
Venison with coffee bath
I'm so lucky to be able to try this dish, which is created by Chef Daniel Koh and he had presented this dish in <<自尊厨王>>. The chef roasted the coffee beans on the spot with this 'roasting machine' that was specially brought in for this dish, and then the venison was given a spa in the pot (used for korean dishes as well) along with the roasted coffee beans. The aroma was great and though the venison might look unsightly at first, it tasted super yummy!


Lobster Mianxian Soup
Champagne 金堆子
After lunch, if you are seated in the private rooms, they will serve you with the tea that the room was named after. Mine was 竹叶青. They serve quite good dimsum as well. Xin Cuisine is a nice place for lunch at mid-range prices. I was so full after the lunch that I skipped dinner ...
No comments:
Post a Comment