We attended ZY & Eve's wedding dinner at Amara Hotel last night. It was so much fun! What else do you expect, with M.C.Q. in full force on the same table... enough to bring the house down liao haha... there was also this super inexperienced banquet staff who's in-charged of serving our table... Gosh, each time he brought something to our table, be it a glass of wine or dish, his hands were trembling like mad, and we were in great fear of having food showers. Did not even bother to ask us before clearing the unfinished dishes. I requested for sprite and I got coke, and after that my coke got refilled with orange! Best of all, he did not even realised his mistake! Frustrated as I was, I must say he added to our fun haha... with all of us keeping stone silence and staring at his serving each time hee... poor guy, he was like the butt of our jokes, but too bad lah!
We specially concocted a cocktail for ZY... a mixture of red & white wine, beer, soya sauce, vinegar, green chilli, and I can't remember what else... we were already quite merciful, as compared to the other tables... ZY gamely drank from table to table though. Nice colour eh?

Who's next??? Mr Anything, Bye or Vin? Heh heh... we are so looking forward! =)
3 comments:
hahaha...yah..
it was indeed really fun....
although the waiter was damn anger-provoking... it was wat he did/did not do tat created all the fun for us...
poor boy..
but from the way things went...
hahaha....the others planning to get married might be getting a little paranoid...
he|
=)
yeah love attending weddings if only if i know most of the ppl on the same table... it was really fun especially with the waiters and "Whats tis??" and really looking forward to the next one..
xin
自所不欲,勿施于人。。。
Post a Comment