Xin bought me these for my Bday!!!


We met up at TM last nite... Initially I was told its just the 2 of us, and I didn't even realise the 2 other 'idiots' who were sua-ku-ing (e.g. "Wah here got StarHub!!") behind us haha.. Brushed them off as noisy kids in fact heh! Had our dinner @ Ajisen, where the Hokkaido Seafood Ramen was so damn yummy... Had a long-distant chat with Qiao too. Vin joined us much later and we proceeded to Mac for his dinner. Short but nice catch up with one another... esp for Muchacha, who got so many shocks in 1 nite haha =)
Thank Yous to...
- Xin for the so-Me-card, Sammi's DVD (which I've been so so so waiting for) and organising the dinner
- Vin, Ah Bye and Muchacha for coming (They travelled from Boon Lay, NUS and Woodlands respectively, though the guys stay @ Tampines while my dear Muchacha has to go all the way back to Sembawang... thanks Babe! =p)
- & last but not least, Qiao for Voice-appearing.
To the rest who couldn't make it, cya all when I'm back (8th Dec)!!
1 comment:
You deserve it babe =)
Enjoy your trip in Dubai
xin
Post a Comment