Walked to AMK Blk 232 for the famous crabs after No.10 finished his revision... I led the way with my photographic memory of where the place is situated... Not too bad, we didn't really holland-ed, just went an extra BIG round only haha!
Had to queue for a while before we were seated. Ordered the Claypot Crab Beehoon, Butter-milky Crabs, Kailan and Mantou... Was pre-empted that we might have to wait for 1.5hrs! Went ahead nonetheless, in the end we waited for about 45mins or so only. The Claypot Crab Beehoon was nice though the crab meat was kindda soggy I think... The Butter-milky Crab was good as well, though I very much prefer Defu Lane's.
I gobbled up everything, ate more than No.10 heh, feeling so '我是幸福的'... eating the crabs I mean... Major OPPS. =p
Then we walked back to AMK interchange... '是 nice 的'... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment