Sunday, November 18, 2007

图书馆记

(standard studying gear)

I'm @ AMK Community Library now...Haven't been to one in ages, a place where I normally wouldn't be caught dead in ha... I'm a 陪读书童 today, bumming around - reading, blogging, etc. while No.10 revises. Stormy weather outside, lots of students mugging (feeling is so 'been through, done that' ha) Looking at them, brought back so many memories... Those times where me, Xin n prob 1 or 2 others cramming at WhiteSands' Mac to study, when I was alone at Woodlands Library, etc... I will never be revising in my Uni though.. not to mention the library, which main purpose served to me was to print notes.. coz looking at the hardworking people burying their heads beneath books n notes juz makes me sick. Can't imagine how they can stay overnight there to study eeurrrgh!!!

Anywayz I found these pretty interesting books and this interesting quote:


Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first - Ernestine Ulmer

I like! Heh... Going for crabs later yum...
to be continued...

No comments: