Fierce caption hor haha... waited for 1 whole year and finally the Pesta Sukan Vball Competition is back!... n i missed a whole part of it. -_-" ARRRRGH!!!
Started on 1 Aug, and yet the 1st match I watched was only on YESTERDAY, 27 Aug coz I didn't know till WJ told me last week and the website was super outdated. Watched almost every match from the preliminaries to the finals with Ms Goh practically everyday for the past 3 seasons. Lucky thing is yesterday was the beginning of the semis, so theorectically speaking I'll be watching the better teams pitting or rather spiking against each other. Most of them are the same old teams, except for a few newly formed teams of veteran players from other teams or pure newbies. V interesting to see how they play 跳飞机, jumping from 1 team to the other. 'Eh, 他以前不是 A team 的吗?', 'Eeee 为什么他跳去做 B team 的 Libero?', etc etc... "杀给他死!!", "SWEE!!", "Woohoo!!", "Wasted", etc are some of our common lingo.
Just like 牛郎&织女, I got to see my 2 idols as well...can only see them on the court once a year mah... though Mr Anything say they are the 牛郎s but I'm the 色狼 hahaha! 1 is a 超级 spiker, the other is a 超级 setter. Asked Mr Anything to take pics for me heh heh...
Yesterday's matches were not bad... some new techniques here and there. My idols were superb as always. Then there's this kns guy who sat beside us after his game, doing push-ups with his legs on the bench and then doing crunches...and then repeated the routine again! What the hell... Mr Anything actually asked if I was turned on. Yucks!!!
Only matches on this Wed, Fri and Sunday (Finals) left... not gonna miss any liao!
Now suffering from 看球后遗症... 手好痒!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAAHHAHA ~~~~~~~~~
kenneth's comments forever got me bursted out laughing.....lucky i was not reading this post in the sch's library but in my room...or else...i wiLL get kick out by the librarian for bursting out laughing .............
牛郎。。色狼。。。。とてもおもしろかった。。。すごく笑った私は。。。
i miss u guys...
hei =)
Ms Goh, change 'channel' when you talk to us leh... wat were the gibberish? =p
she says...
Cow 郎. . Color wolf. . . . It was funny very. . . As for me who am laughed enormously. . .
=)
mr anything
I wanna watch!! I think i can make the Sunday matches...finally...what time har?
Finals - Sunday 2Sept07
Women matches:
830am - 3rd & 4th: VS vs AHCSC2
10am - 1st & 2nd: TNT vs RT
Men matches:
1130am - 3rd & 4th
1pm - 1st & 2nd
Will only know who vs who for the above after tonite's match. Have to be there on time, otherwise will be super full house. Call me if you wana go yah =)
Post a Comment