Friday, August 17, 2007

Wats(been and going to be)up?

Things are finally slowing down a lil' at work after the crazy 2 months+... not that I have nothing to do already though. Lotsa backstage stuff to do, more collaterals and a big event next month. All 3 client luncheons completed - commited a damn stupid and regretful mistake during one of it, but overall was a huge success, SFF 圆满落幕. Damn drained...

Later in the evening I'm going to SGW for the 7th month dinner. 1st time attending such a co event, hope it'll be fun with all my kakis around this year.

Tomorrow morning we are gonna have a bowling tournament. My whole team has to participate and there'll be a screening process after that. Those who 'did not progress' will be asked to leave the team. How much 'progress' can you see when we are still at the basic-basics during training? I might well be one of them but nowadays i'm more 坦然 towards it le. Of coz i'll try my best tomorrow, but if I don't make the cut, I can only say I 技不如人. Rookie pitting against Lao Jiaos leh... Last training, we had to swing the ball 10 times before throwing it.. whole arm almost flew out with the ball after some time haha. Then we had to bowl 1 game with proper scoring (normally training no scores), anyone who didn't hit 150 or miss a spare must stand on the lane divider and hold the ending pose for 30 counts. Damn malu-icious but it was kindda fun n funny when everyone do it together or even wait for the other hoping he'll miss, then do it together haha.. i did it once... 2 more times near the end of the game i geh siao heh heh. Got 161 for that game. Hope tomorrow I can at least maintain...

Then fireworks tomorrow nite @ Marina Bay!! Bought tix at corporate price of $4 each, so me n a few friends are going to watch it at the platform. Company bought a whole block of seats, so many colleagues are watching it too.

That's all for now... my 3-hour lunch 是时候 end le heh heh... oh btw I met Xin to go collect her photos and we had lunch at the korean restaurant @ Heeren. Okok back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油!!!!!!

More importantly, no pressure...

If its yours, its your...

=)
mr anything