And it's exploding next month, on 15th Sept heh heh...
Time to get crackin'! Prepare things and stuff... liaise with the rest of the 姐妹s whom I don't really know well. Hopefully after Ms Bao's wedding I'm more experienced liao haha..
Head coordinator this time. Stressed. Heng I managed to siam 担任-ing the emcee hiak hiak
Hen Nite, Gate-crashing, Dinner... Didi, I heard you are on for everything and anything. =)
Time to get crackin'! Prepare things and stuff... liaise with the rest of the 姐妹s whom I don't really know well. Hopefully after Ms Bao's wedding I'm more experienced liao haha..
Head coordinator this time. Stressed. Heng I managed to siam 担任-ing the emcee hiak hiak
Hen Nite, Gate-crashing, Dinner... Didi, I heard you are on for everything and anything. =)
1 comment:
how u manage to make the invite look so nice in pics? hehe thanks for taking up the big role muacks....
xin
Post a Comment