Saturday, August 18, 2007

7th Month Dinner at SGW and Bowling Tournament

The 7th month dinner was fun! Quite many people.. around 60 tables if I'm not wrong. Got 歌台 and MingZhu 姐妹 somemore.. but they kept promoting their 881 songs and their own cd haha. All thanks to VO, many of the uncles actually thought I am a good drinker and that I can down 1 bottle of red wine without any problem. Like real! All of them started coming and toasting to me, expecting me to down glasses after glasses of red wine. 坚决 refused to comply with all their toasts as I have the game the next day (this morning). In the end I still downed quite many glasses, then resorted to taking cover at where else, but the CEO's and other HQ colleagues' table to siam haha! Was found and commanded back after a while then drank again. Poor Ms Starz drank quite a lot, esp during my 'absence' heh. Food was so-so, can't expect much. Quite an experience, let's go again next year hee.. Went to Mum's place after that.

Reached OCC at 830am and as expected, the games only started at ard 10am. Was a bit blurry coz of the drinks and not enuff sleep. Mum prepared 洋参-cum-鸡精 for me. Tasted yucky, but 好幸福哦 hee... Played 6 games, performance not as jialat as I thought I would be. Heng ar.... Today not so bad, wasn't as gan jiong or jittery like the past few competitions. Fingers kindda frozen at the beginning though haha... 125, 132, 141, 159, 134 and 145. Ended near 2pm! In the end got 75th position out of 118, to me its bae pai liao but could be better of coz. Whether will get to stay in the team or not, I duno, nothing was mentioned.

Now gonna eat the hokkien mee from Beach Rd that Mum bought for me. 好幸福 again... hee! At Mum's place 就是不一样。Later gonna watch fireworks... cya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've finally got your own blog! I'm gonna link you :)