Monday, June 4, 2007

同事, 朋友.

I have very very nice colleagues. There, I've said this without hesitation, without a single doubt. These are my group of VIPs at work and in life too.

Working in a place made up of people who basically contributed their lives and youth to the company (in another words, the older generation) has its pros and cons. However, being the youngest in my division, I definitely enjoy a higher level of pros than cons hee.. Finally I am able to feel, experience and enjoy how it is like to be the youngest, after and still (CHOY!!) being the eldest child in my family. Ain't easy to be the eldest, havin to shoulder more responsibilities, going thru what I've gone thru, etc. So! Yes, I admit sometimes I appeared spoilt and pampered. That's because I let myself go; Indulge myself in the care and concern showered upon by these Sisters & Brothers (whom I've always wished to have), Aunties and Uncles . If you think i'm rude to you, it's not that I do not respect you, that's the way me and my close peepz talk.

Who are these VIPs? @ HQ there's Purple and Snowy who are like my elder sisters; Can talk, complain, bitch and joke with them about anything and everything...they gave me a lot of advice too... though sometimes they can make me go red completely haha... FTT whom I enjoy chatting with, Rong Mo Mo who bakes and buys breakfast and gifts for me... Win who treats me like a sister, Uncle Keane who is like my buddy, someone whom I can confide in and drives me nuts and home...heh heh

Then, @ the Suburbs there's Ms Starz, my faithful bowling kaki who also buys me chocs n sweets now n then and even cooks desserts for me, 南叔, TDD, 大老鼠, 大师兄, Brother, Cptow and so on... Can proudly say that I'm one of the lucky few who can 'flutter' around so many friends during company events...when some people who are long-timers dun even noe the other exists.

To all my dear VIPs, you guys are the absolute reason that makes my life in the company so fulfilling and worthwhile, and makes me feel that I'm in a big family. Thank you and keep them coming!!! Haha...Big Hugs!!! (",)

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Dear Auntie Min,
Mummy enjoy the company of u too! Too bad she left before both of u can become great friends.

Anonymous said...

Still couldn't forget my 1st impression of you, was appearing to be 'dao' during our 1st day of orientation for CG. But look is really deceiving. Princess Min is actually a warm, caring and not pretentious person. Thanks for being yourself. Love ya :)

StaRz