Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy 2-Yr Old to me in CG!!

15th June marks my 2nd year anniversary in CG! Dats fast... my longest job so far heh...but considering it's my 1st perm job after graduation, not too bad liao lah hor? To my frens, I'm infamous for playing job-skotch. Bo bian, graduated when the economy is so damn bad...could only take on temp/contract positions back then...

Been real real REAL super busy since I came back from HK... feel so brain-dead everyday after work. Gonna be this way till end of July I guess...

Wonder how many more anniversaries to come? Hmmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Min, Happy turning 2 in CG.
I had mine on 24 May. 22 days older than you. No matter what, leaving the company will not make our friendship end. Frens 4eva!


StaRz

Anonymous said...

heheh.....GONG XI GONG XI!!! so fast sia.!!! ha haa......

miss ya !!

hei =)

Anonymous said...

mine is in december!! can't wait. coz its the time when i get posted out to somewhere else.

mr anything