Monday, July 23, 2012

One Second Chance


Was talking to a buddy earlier and we spoke about a second chance that he was granted and working things out now. Am very happy for him, though I said it's a good and yet a bad thing. Erasing everything and starting all over with a blank piece of paper ain't easy at all but then again, how many times in life do you get a second chance?

That got me thinking of course, and came out with the picture above. If you are given a second chance for just one thing/matter, what would you choose to do with it?

Being an audience on the floor as well, I'm asking myself hard. My definition of a second chance allows me to change an action/decision and ultimately, kill 'If Only'. BUT. I was gonna type another point when I stopped. And that is, "Change things for the better / Retrieve the lost (and for some, to lose that something you wished you never had instead)." - A second chance doesn't guarantee you better endings. In the course of change one could, of course, achieve this but that will also depend on whether fate and destiny choose to be your angels or saboteurs. And while you are putting in all the effort you could, do not assume all else is ceteris paribus.

There is no right or wrong answer. For Yours Truly, I guess learning from the past is of utmost importance and not to bite the dust again. A second chance is hard to come by, but when it does, be sure to cherish it. And perhaps make friends with fate and destiny haha. =) 

No comments: