It's like I've walked into a room full of dust, cobwebs and covered furniture. A room full of memories and thoughts but all seemingly lifeless and dead. It's been a long, long while indeed. Much have happened; a long learning, exploring and discovery process full of rollercoaster emotions and new memories, but no point putting them into words anymore. I've learnt a great, great deal about myself and most importantly, about being happy.
OK! Enough of the drama opening! Hahaha!
580 days later, I am hereby bringing life back to my min-boggling room! Removed the waaay outdated picture and tried out the new templates. As you might already know, I seriously lack in the art/design department, hence make to do with it for now. I can't promise regular postings like before but well if you are still reading my humble blog, thank you!
Leaving you with a huge smile for now:
No comments:
Post a Comment