1. Yours Truly's min-boggling 29th year of existence!!!
Well, nothing is planned yet, I just hope to have a nice long weekend as usual. I need the break, and I think I deserve it. And all I want for my bday dinner this year is my mum's home-cooked meal.
2. ZoukOut!!!
Never been to one before, hope it'll be fun and worth the freaking $78!
3. Christmas Shopping!!
Shop, Shop, Shop, Buy, Buy, Buy!!! I love buying X'mas presents more than Birthday ones.
4. Christmas Eve & Christmas!!!!
Also no plans yet, just wanna have a nice one. Maybe a nice dinner on Xmas Eve?
5. 2011's Eve
Also also no plans yet.
6. 2011!!!
This year has been quite a sucky one for me, especially the first few months. Nothing in particular planned for 2011, just want this year to go asap.
7. Chinese New Year!!!
(So Soon????) Hope you can tell by now that I am damn bored @ work.
And most of all, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??
No comments:
Post a Comment