The restaurant is kindda hidden in a corner (it's actually beside TopShop but you'll probably just walk past it) and the interior is kindda posh actually. Blackish, so me haha. And so paiseh, I casually said everyone should wear black, in the end I'm the only one not wearing it hee. Prices are reasonable, and food is not bad. Had Dracula Killer for starter:
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Birthday Celebration 2010 之 Dracula Slaying Night
Had my first bday dinner on 28 Nov. Had dinner @ Mad for Garlic. Initial thought was 'not-v-keen', coz I'm not a fan of garlic but well, since I've never tried before and my friends planned for me already, I'll definitely go for it.
The restaurant is kindda hidden in a corner (it's actually beside TopShop but you'll probably just walk past it) and the interior is kindda posh actually. Blackish, so me haha. And so paiseh, I casually said everyone should wear black, in the end I'm the only one not wearing it hee. Prices are reasonable, and food is not bad. Had Dracula Killer for starter:
You are supposed to mash the garlic on the bread. Scary, but actually quite fragrant. Not as garlicky as I thought. Rest of the dishes we ordered are below. Not difficult to guess which one was mine.



My Sandwich cake!
Next, went to Paulaner where I was treated to 1-Litre of beer.. which actually kept me awake the whole night after that. Thanks Guys & Gals for the nice Dinner & Drinks nite! Really appreciate it. =)
The restaurant is kindda hidden in a corner (it's actually beside TopShop but you'll probably just walk past it) and the interior is kindda posh actually. Blackish, so me haha. And so paiseh, I casually said everyone should wear black, in the end I'm the only one not wearing it hee. Prices are reasonable, and food is not bad. Had Dracula Killer for starter:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment