Friday, July 16, 2010

Backlogging

The thing about procrastinating and delaying updates is... either you don't have the 'heart' to churn up the past happenings, write and post anymore, or you forget.

In my case, it's both.

But I'm bored. So I'll try to dig..

  • My bejeweled eye

All I did was to give it an extra hard rub. And in ard 2-3 days' time, I was presented with a red ruby:

Disgusting eh... it was damn itchy and painful too. Looked like a total freak. Went to doc's, he gave me antibiotics to eat and a cream to apply. But it doesn't subside at all. 2 days later, went back to the same clinic but this time it was another doc. He said I had 2 options: to do a small surgery to remove the pus or continue to take the medicine, but it could take as long as 6 months to heal. 6 months!!!! So I decided to do it the painful but fast way. So! What happened next was, I had the without a doubt the MOST PAINFUL jab of my life - on my eyelid. Couldn't control my tears, broke out in full cold sweat and felt faint right after. And then doc made a small cut in the inner lid and squeezed out the pus. At one point, I looked down and a teardrop fell on my lap. It was RED can.. meaning I was like crying blood. The whole process took only about 20mins. I went out of the room like a pirate - I was one-eyed, this little kid was looking at me in super wonder. And the mum was like, jie jie injured. Thanks leh. -_-"

Then voila! Immediately, it became like this!

Then 1 day later... this:


Glad I did it.. once again I'm amazed by my courage haha! Was on mc the whole week.

Ok... just as my writer's block was unblocked... I have to leave for an event now.

To be continued...

No comments: