Monday, July 19, 2010

Backlogging Continued...

Monday morning, great weather to sleep in, but here I am... anywayz, continuing from the last post...
  • A walk down Marina Bay
After gym on a particular Sunday (20 June), No.10 brought me to this place (behind One Raffles Quay) which he 'discovered' after an appointment one day. Not sure if the place is still not known or coz it's a sunday, it is quite quiet, but the view of the whole esplanade area was quite magnificent. Nice place for a stroll. =)

  • @ Burger Shack

Had dinner @ Burger Shack (King Albert's Complex, beside Coronation Plaza, Bt Timah) afterwards. Small little outlet but it's quite cosy.

Had the chicken teriyaki burger... the bun was self-made and it was deeeeelicious!!! The chicken was quite tender and juicy too. The fries were yummy as well! I gave it an 8 out of 10. Menu selection was quite limited though. Can get a little pricey, depending on what you wana add, e.g. egg, bacon, etc. But I still think it's nice!

  • World Cup 2010

Waka Waka! This year, I did not support any teams in particular and boy was it a season full of upsets. Managed to catch quite many matches except the 2.30am ones on weekdays.. for the latter, even if I watched it's like watching with one eye closed. Watched the finals @ Overeasy and slept at 6am.

Now I can't remember what else happened again... that's all for now.

No comments: