Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Love My New Toy!


Heh heh... Just in case you still don't know, I've always had an interest in photography and I've wanted a DSLR for ages... SO! Knowing these and with my upcoming trip as a catalyst, No.10 bought me this camera. Now I'm learning how to use it as much as I can and the manual is my new fave book. Amateur mah... Soooo many knobs and turns to learn. Master liao then take nice pics in Europe =p. Gonna be a challenge carrying this around though. Maybe next time can go into freelance photography? Xin, consider hiring me for Dylan's party? Hee. Meet me soon and let me shoot you!

Thank you Darling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...

Come be my photographer too....

Mr Anything

ah 敏 said...

Ohhh ur wedding har? Heh... i can be the extra one! =p

Wong Ah Meow said...

SWEE!!! I give you 2 years to brush up your skills!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah u and ah meow be my photographer for the day??? haha

xin