A bit crude hor haha.. This title has nothing to do with this post, which is really just another of my out-of-boredom blabbling on a lagi-no-mood-to-work Friday noon. It's a 成语 that I added to my Minglish Cindictionary last nite heh.
In my flow of speech, it's very common to hear added colours of vulgarities in it, much to the amusement and not-so-amusement of those around me. Not v polite and '女人' (what the heck) lah, but to me it's just a form of added-expression. Expect a huge torrent when I'm really angry ha.. There are times where me n No.10 scold each other using vulgarities in jest, which I think adds spice to our dailies, though there were a couple of times where it got ermm... overly spicy. And hor, wana say say lah, hate it when people use abbreviations e.g. What the F... What, using abbreviations is less 'wrong' huh? Duhh...
My wisdom hurts.. the left bottom one. Gum swelled up... Siao liao. Later gonna see dentist. Can't believe all the dental clinics are so fully booked! Tried sooooo many before I finally found 1 @ Bt Batok. Hope to either calm it and hang on till I come back from my trip, or follow the 'Tick' 精神, get it over and done with. Just worried that either one will affect me while I'm overseas. 麻烦死了...
Speaking of my Trip, have been doing planning with No.10 and we are still not done yet. Lotsa things to plan and take note of. It's nice to do it together though =) The over-worked flu bug is still flying around tirelessly, hope it won't catch us... the 7-day quarantine sounds good though heh heh.
Workwise, haiz, like that lor.
"At least after you kena slapped, you will learn and will prevent from being slapped for the same reason again." - Just something I told a friend over msn seconds ago. Me myself who said this felt that this is so true. But some need many slaps before they can truly wake up. Well, then at least they still woke up. Ya noe what I'm sayin'?
Gonna attend 3 weddings in the coming 2 weeks... I've totally lost count of they are the how many-th this year already..
My last babble for now... Somehow, I just do not have a good vibe about 'it'... Duno why and dun ask me what it is... See how it goes ba..
Have a good weekend everyone. Hope we can meet up soon. Miss our mahjong sessions loads. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment