We ordered a Foie Gras for appetizer, main courses were Grilled beef with portobello mushrooms for No.10 and Roasted duck with grilled polenta (a traditional italian dish, kindda like a little mushy kueh made with corn meal) for myself, my fave Warm chocolate cake for dessert and a glass of wine which goes with our respective main courses each.
Verdict: The Rivioli was a complimentary starter. Its ingredients were quite fresh, but No.10 said basically its just a high-class 水饺. The Foie Gras was sooooo yummy! Great sauce and it simply melts in the mouth. Ding dong ding dong! No.10's beef was not bad, tender and juicy but i thought the sauce for my duck was better. My duck was done medium-well but a tad difficult to chew. As for the Warm chocolate cake, the serving is too small and I've had better ones elsewhere. The wines recommended were not bad too. Total bill was $180+. I thought it was quite ok, coz I estimated at least $200.
Thank you darling, for the lovely dinner. Love ya. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment