Thursday, February 5, 2009

想太多...

This time i'm really mind-boggled. Big Time.

Suddenly so many things happened at one go, really made me think a lot a lot.

Why, How, When and What and What Now.
Will it happen to me and What If? Lessons learnt?

Am really angry and upset at how some dear people were treated and the hurt that had been slapped on them. Bewildered, Puzzled and somewhat Amused though Not Funny.

But maybe I really thought too much. Someone once told me "Close 1 eye and 1 ear, if not All, will make you a happier person and things will not look so complicated." Ain't that as good as being a Dummy? Or simply Ignorance is Bliss? Or just 'See how it goes'...

Am sorry if I have been too quiet, sometimes I just like to be lost in my thoughts but I'll pull myself back to reality. The last thing I want is for you to be worried about me too.

This kitty just look so 'cutely-lost'.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a stab in the dark...

someone for retrenched suddenly?

=)