

Here's my lunch menu:

Ayam Buah Keluak
Nonya Chap Chye
Nonya Assam Fish
Bakwan Kepiting
Cincalok Omelette
Sago Pudding with Gula Meleka & Fresh Coconut Milk
Verdict: The food is quite nice.. wanted to say 'especially which dish' but I think again, all the dishes I tried are equally nice. For the Ayam Buah Keluak, the ayam (chicken) is nicely flavoured and tender but I don't like the buah keluak, which is like a hard nut and what you eat is the dug out 'mud' inside.. kindda disgusting and the taste is weird. As mentioned, this restaurant was featured on tv for its desserts like chendol (where the green jellies are freshly made), durian puree (made from top grade durians), nonya pancakes with warm banana sauce, etc. Prices are pretty reasonable too... though I don't have to pay... heh
Before leaving the restaurant, saw this lady who was just trying too hard I think... wore a nonya kebaya top with jeans.. trying to look fasionable but so NOT nice.
1 comment:
i'm so drooling right now...
Post a Comment