Monday, January 19, 2009

Farewell Somerset & Haizzz Senoko

Today's our official first day @ Senoko... came to work from No.10's place, so much much nearer than my own place... my whole journey including walking to mrt station, train ride and shuttle service took about 40 minutes. Haven't tried out how long it takes from my place yet... *Shudders* .. Our shuttle bus is very luxurious and comfy, even for the short 10 mins ride, machiam like those go Genting kind. My colleague jokingly asked if I rem to bring our passport for our trip... When i reached the gates, I was like 'Can someone slap me to tell me i'm really here?'... (-_-)"

Office environment wise, I must say the renovation was quite nicely done, a complete change from what it used to be. Quite warm and cosy...I have my own cube now! Different colours for each divisions; mine's orange. Very Telco. It's quite spacious and I have so much storage space now that I duno what to fill it up with haha! We have a recreation room too... got LCD Tv, dvd player, pool table and the soccer-table (duno wat u call it). The one at the other building (we have 2 buildings) is lagi big! The pantry there is like a mini cafe too... ours is quite small but not too bad too.

Fish Tank Meeting Room

Whole Office View From Front
We are the Oranges

My Cube!Recreation Room

So here I am... need sometime to adjust to the transition period ba... just now went to SunPlaza for lunch. We have a canteen in our building but the food is pretty pathetic. Actually new office is ok, just that the travelling time and location si bei sian. Due to the new seating arrangement, we can no longer in front laugh to the back or from the back to the front liao.. And my sisters are in the other building! Also can't meet frens and run errands during lunch time anymore... After work oso no mood and strength to meet in town... Save money lor, now no more shopping after lunch and lunch is somewhat cheaper.. But like I told them... if we long long time never hit town and once we do it, we'll be like freed birds, 一发不可收拾 hee...

No comments: