Watched NDP'08 Live from a suite @ Level 64 of Swissotel. The view was simply breath-taking and magnificent, especially during the Black Hawks' performance - They were like just zooming over our heads! The fireworks was v nice as well, but pity we were quite blocked by the balls of smoke... The Padang was quite happening too.. a human SG flag was formed at nite, which was quite spectacular. There were people everywhere! Here are a few snapshots:
The contingents marching in from Suntec Convention Centre
When night fell, both roads were cramped with people
Rain at the not-so-far end
Heart by the Black Hawks
Human flag @ the Padang
Special Thanks to K&M for inviting us to their extended-bridal suite and No.10, for giving me the not-so-surprising-but-yet-sweet surprise... =p
Next up will be the fireworks festival! Can't wait!
3 comments:
time flies man... we are 7 yrs older now
xin
I was working as an usher at the padang! Too bad I didn't take any photos there...
I was working as an usher at the padang! Too bad I didn't take any photos there...
Post a Comment