u went on 23rd in e end? i went on 24th nite...din plan..but dun noe y juz end up driving towards e plc..ordered beer..din lit cigar thou..i tnk i stil miz him..
I went last sat, but to Changi Beach instead..No.10 drove me there. Haha mine oppposite from yours, I lit a ciggie for him but no beer. Even wrote '给:阿清舅舅' on the sand hee... No.10 self-intro himself to Giu Giu too haha!
2 comments:
u went on 23rd in e end? i went on 24th nite...din plan..but dun noe y juz end up driving towards e plc..ordered beer..din lit cigar thou..i tnk i stil miz him..
I went last sat, but to Changi Beach instead..No.10 drove me there. Haha mine oppposite from yours, I lit a ciggie for him but no beer. Even wrote '给:阿清舅舅' on the sand hee... No.10 self-intro himself to Giu Giu too haha!
Of coz... All of us will always miss him. =)
Post a Comment