Been so damn bz lately... prob the bziest period that I'm going through ever since I joined CG...OT almost everyday and its work non-stop once i plonk down onto my seat. Food Fest is going full-swing and our very own chef awards had just 圆满成功, 风光落幕. Lots of planning and coordination involved, some shit here and there but am very very happy that in the end it went pretty well and we garnered quite a lot of media attention - was on Prime Time News on Ch5, 8 & U, and on major papers and magazines as well. Now then I realised how important and crucial media-relations are. Overall, my 满足感 is achieved...Finally have something big-scale to show that we have been and are still trying our very best to create higher brand awareness to the people (even 自己人) whom have been doubting us...though crap are still mouthed here and there... NATOS! If you think you are so smart, my position is always there for you.
Next up, client luncheons at the winning restaurants... and some more projects in the pipeline (ehh, how apt haha)... more rounds of madness but I guess these are the things that keeps me going and making my stay more worthwhile...
Ganbatte!!
No comments:
Post a Comment