It's been a looooong time since I've been so sick. Began with a very bad throat, then stuffy nose, then cough. And through out these few days, fever never left me. Posted on FB a few nights ago:
"Am so hot."
I meant my fever of coz but I actually had friends liking it and commenting on it! Made me so paiseh, though a couple of them are probably trying to be 模拟两可 like me.
Seen doc twice, and was on mc for 3 days. Went to work today looking like a Twilight calefare and immediately regretted it when I started to feel my head pounding and sorta breathless. Decided to take half day thereafter. and my Big Boss shoo-ed me home too.
I hate these sweets:
There's also a bottle of cough syrup hidden from focus. Since young, I always have to break the bigger pills into halves before I could swallow them. Otherwise I'll gag haha.
Looks like it's gonna be a stay-home weekend. Cancelled tomorrow's appointment already. Hope I will win this battle soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment