Been on a gastronomic exploration well, more than ever, recently especially for breakfast! I looooove big breakfasts on weekends. Though my choice is always the same - Eggs, sausages, potatoes, eggs, eggs, and eggs. There are sooo many quirky and quaint cafes in Singapore nowadays and each has its own to offer! Simply love eating and then nua-ing at such cafes, watching the world and time go by.
At the rate I am eating, I need to work out more! Speaking of which, I've bought spanking new and super chio shoes for my vball, badminton, running, etc:
Tadah!! Super like them! Though my running shoes look red in the picture, but it's actually hot pink! And though my court shoes are white, I think they are super stylo haha! Small snippet, I went to Queensway to shop on Tues and the very next day, my old track shoes decided to fall apart. I was like "Why didn't you spoil earlier!? GRrr..." So I had to make another trip. -_-" But it was worth it =D
Just a little ramble and back to work now!



No comments:
Post a Comment