I am typing this on 29 Nov, but can only publish it today.
After a whole bloody painful year, I can finally end my search. On 29 Nov morning when I received the call, I was in a total shock and had totally no idea how to react. It's like having a non-stop and no-need-money fireworks display in my heart and brain; It's like you've been yearning for something so badly for so long, and finally when it's placed in your hands, you don't even dare to believe and hold it. It was such a fast process too... 1st interview on 24 Nov, 2nd on 26 Nov and voila!
Next, after the fireworks finally subsided, comes the flooding of practical thoughts. A new beginning, a brand new hope. Having to leave all I have established here, all my sistas, brothers, and uncles. Wah, just typing the previous line makes me wanna tear liao.. when the day comes, I'm sure to rain buckets. See, Uncle KH just came and passed me a curry puff bought specially for me, coz he knows I like it. I'm gonna miss his naggings and noise so much.
I've worn the shoes to take the huge step out, now what lies ahead, is the path that I'm gonna go through. A crawl, a stroll, a sprint? The new environment, colleagues, boss, etc... No idea... But these are the least of my thoughts now. I am so looking forward to it.
I've finally found you!
No comments:
Post a Comment