Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Give Negative Vibes?

I'm quite a frank person. Especially so to my close/loved ones. (Don't you already know?)

I will give my comments/opinions outright (when asked or during conversations), but I dare say I do know when to be tactful and when I don't have to. Then there's another side-dish of when I'm joking or purely talking nonsense or not. Add in another dash of mood and perceptions, and you are beginning to get confused, but I shan't bother to explain any further.

When I think someone deserves to be praised or complimented, why not? Encouragement and support too. I do not lack in that department, no? I am definitely not one of those super-ego-boosters. To me they are almost boot-licking and so over-the-top, and it's puke-inducing. Worst when they made the boots grow wings.

So, I don't agree that I give negative vibes. or rather negative all the time. If those passing remarks have stung you in one way or another (which I am totally unaware/unintentional of), I shall keep them to myself from now on.. If you can't stomach my comments/opinions, then don't ask for any too.. Coz I just can't go 'Ohh, what a nice top!' when it really looked like shit.

No comments: