It's quite a small setup but kindda cosy. You could order either ala carte dishes or go for the buffet spread (check out the prices @ the website). SO! We ordered a whole list of beef, along with oysters, scallops, ebi tempura, sashimi, fish, chicken, etc. Can't possibly grill green vegetables and I don't like salad (which was available at the bar), so it was really meat-overload. But I thought the beef and other meats were quite well-marinated and tasted quite nice. Very fresh food too. Service wise was ok, except for some mixed-ups - they kept serving us food that had already been served. Oh, and they will keep changing the grill for you, which I think is good.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
A (Very Early) Surprise Valentine's Dinner
Went to Daidomon, a Japanese restaurant which No.10 came across and got attracted by the wagyu beef that they serve as part of their buffet spread. It's situated at United Square, and the owner is a Japanese who looks mid-30ish.
It's quite a small setup but kindda cosy. You could order either ala carte dishes or go for the buffet spread (check out the prices @ the website). SO! We ordered a whole list of beef, along with oysters, scallops, ebi tempura, sashimi, fish, chicken, etc. Can't possibly grill green vegetables and I don't like salad (which was available at the bar), so it was really meat-overload. But I thought the beef and other meats were quite well-marinated and tasted quite nice. Very fresh food too. Service wise was ok, except for some mixed-ups - they kept serving us food that had already been served. Oh, and they will keep changing the grill for you, which I think is good.




It's quite a small setup but kindda cosy. You could order either ala carte dishes or go for the buffet spread (check out the prices @ the website). SO! We ordered a whole list of beef, along with oysters, scallops, ebi tempura, sashimi, fish, chicken, etc. Can't possibly grill green vegetables and I don't like salad (which was available at the bar), so it was really meat-overload. But I thought the beef and other meats were quite well-marinated and tasted quite nice. Very fresh food too. Service wise was ok, except for some mixed-ups - they kept serving us food that had already been served. Oh, and they will keep changing the grill for you, which I think is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment