Had my 1st celebration dinner with No.10 on the 3rd at Tatsuya Japanese Restaurant @ Goodwood Park Hotel. It was quite a small restaurant but it has quite a warm ambience. We decided to try the chef's recommendation for the full-course meal which consisted of about..come to think of it, 10 dishes (!)... These are what we had:








The food was excellent, super fresh and exquisite. It was my first time trying the oyster and the sea urchin.. I must say they tasted quite nice, maybe due to its freshness. The little strip of beef cost $20 but it really melts in the mouth. Yumz! Dessert was a plate of something-melon. The bill came up to a whopping $588.50.. the most expensive meal I've had in my life.. Canot canot, we must really cap our birthday dinners at say $200 hor darling? Hee... but thanks for the wonderful dinner. Muacks. =pNext, had a dinner with my family at a teochew restaurant @ Havelock Road... I dun have pictures of the food, but the cold crab and yam paste was nice. Then I had a very delicious tiramisu birthday cake which my sis bought (credits done. haha). Woah, realised blowing out 2 big candles and 8 small ones is not an easy feat! They should come out with a 5-year old candle.. sized somewhere between the 10-year and 1-year one..
Happy 28th Birthday to me... And in a few weeks time, I have to tell people I'm 29... -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment