Friday, September 18, 2009

Babblings before the long weekend

I find myself whining a lot recently about work, to the extent that I'm very irritated by myself. That's serious. Have to really decide what I want.

Go catch The Ugly Truth. Other than Gerard Butler being a total crude yet sexy dish, the female lead Katherine Heigl portrayed a natural and funny 败犬 as well. Finally there's a show demonstrating the hush-puppiness of men instead of the so-you-think-you-are-so-smart-and-great-in-hooking-up-women antics that are so ohhhh sooooo...... yawn-inducing. Full of laughs and no boringness, highly recommended. ;p

It's not your sole battle. I will fight it with you.

F1 next week! A bit of the know-yet-duno what to expect feeling. Hope it will be fun! Last nite we passed by that stretch of very-brightly-lit road along the esplanade, wah, seems like some cars think they are rehearsing for the race, at the rate they are zooming.

Last nite @ Popeyes' was fun! Esp the video recording part. Hope what our scenes will not be cut heh heh.. esp those of our hyper mama.

Last but not least... hope my long weekend will start well, from Tonite.

Enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: