I'm Bacccccccck!!!!! Touched down at 1705hrs on 15 Aug. Though I felt 舍不得 to come back initially, I was real real happy to plonk my feet on my homeland. I kept saying "Welcome to Singapore" to no one in particular when I was really happily making the announcement to all the ang mohs around us (???) haha! Easy-breezy-peasy to get through our customs via the self-auto-clearance machines.
My mum and sibs came to fetch me, came home to put my stuff and went out again to replace my SIM card. Please sms me your numbers can? I can't remember everybody's =p. Had Ya Kun French toast set which came with 2 half-boiled eggs, french toast (???) and a cup of tea, and hokkien mee and tao suan straight after that haha... SOOoooo craving for local food!!! I want to eat chicken rice, zi char, bbq stingray, fishball, ba chor and watever noodles, etc.!!! NO pasta, pizza, FRENCH FRIES, GREEN PEAS, Mac and all things western for at least a month!
Lots to update for the rest of the cities and have to slowly upload the 1000s of pictures too. Due to certain reasons, no internet access for moi towards the later part of my trip. Might take a while to slowly recap hee.
Hope to see all of you soon!!!! =)
1 comment:
hahaha... u touched down an hour earlier than my sis....
why green peas?????
=)
he|
Post a Comment