Sunday, April 19, 2009

Babbling Time

Too long never blog liao, just wanna babble a bit ..

My dearest little brother enlisted liao. Time really flies... Seems like just a while ago when I helped to feed him, wipe his buttocks (always perfect timing, screaming '姐姐我好了' while I'm eating..), go fetch him from school, etc... Anywayz we went to tekong with him, quite an experience.. Life nowadays for recruits are really better though. The 2nd last and last stops were really damn funny. 2nd last stop was where they have to take the oath. How the hell will I know that they actually scream their NRIC and Names at the same time.. damn funny and I burst out laughing even though it was supposed to be solemn! My sis worse, laughed so damn loudly, which earned her a smack from me haha! Then came the last stop where we stepped out of the auditorium to proceed to the canteen for a 'temporary last meal' with the recruits. They were standing along each side of the path leading to the canteen and can only join their family as they walked past them. We also didn't expect this mah! Then we started laughing again. I was like 'You! Let's Go!' when I walked past my bro.. Just heard he fell down and kena a feel stitches last nite.. hope he's ok..

Just watched the live finals of F1 Shanghai. Tomorrow gotta buy F1 SG tix liao. The race day happened to be on no.10's bday. Since we missed last year's, this year gotta catch it live! Makes half a pressie for him as well. =)

Bought tix for my Europe trip already... leaving on 23rd July nite, coming back on 15th August noon. BA at $1,198, quite a steal I think. Detailed itinery is not out yet, but basically will be going London, Paris, Zurich, Rome, Venice & Florence.

Ran JPMorgan Corporate Challenge for the 3rd time on 16 April! Since last year's, I've only ran ONCE about 2 weeks back to prepare for it, so to speak. This year the route's slightly changed, starting point is still at Esplanade Drive but the ending point was the F1 pit-stop, so we get to see how is it like inside FOC. My timing was 43mins, same as past 2 years haha... quite satisfied already! Xin came to meet me as usual and brought me a cup of Brewerkz, much to the jealousy of my colleagues hee hee! Then she brought me to meet HUGE Grant of 'Nottingham' too. If you know what I mean! HAHA!

Work wise, feeling better than the 1st couple of months of the year, coz lotsa big projects coming up and am getting really busy. Bonus next month!!! =D Am kindda getting used to working there too, and I think the recreation room or more specifically pool table really helps. Allows me to bond more with the uncles too... gosh, so many good uncle players in CG!

Hmm what else... coming up, quite a few weddings to attend! And I still can't find my pink dress (I'm gonna be a sister)!!!! Bet none of u can picture me in pink rite.. neither can I...

Guess that's all for now.. did basically nothing for this weekend and damn damn hot!!!!

CYA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oeiii must you post that in ur blog??? so paisei leh hehe

xin