Time passes so fast!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your one yr anniversary... Feel so proud to be the 'indirect' matchmaker. Still rem how you reveal to me your relationship while i was at the dentist after my honeymoon????xin
Heh... xie xie... like I told u, dat was the nite we met, not anni-date hee... but so fast hor =pI forgot how i told u liao haha... but definitely, if not for U, (many other things included), this will never be. =)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Time passes so fast!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your one yr anniversary...
Feel so proud to be the 'indirect' matchmaker. Still rem how you reveal to me your relationship while i was at the dentist after my honeymoon????
xin
Heh... xie xie... like I told u, dat was the nite we met, not anni-date hee... but so fast hor =p
I forgot how i told u liao haha... but definitely, if not for U, (many other things included), this will never be. =)
Post a Comment