Monday, August 25, 2008

Whirlwinded

So many things happened lately, be it good or bad, work or play.

@ Work:

1. Just as I thought I'd recovered and learned from the boo boo the last time, another atomic bomb dropped on me and this time, it was a pure sabotage which hit me worse - We were provided the wrong info and this piece of info was used to publish an advert in the papers. Got some parties really offended and instant recovery had to be done. For the 1st time in my working life, I shot these people bloody angry emails with lotsa exclamation marks. So many cockups along the whole event and now this. Fed up... Got so blown up that they are to clear the mess on print. And coz of this all my efforts for the whole campaign were wiped out. AGAIN.

2. As if these were not enough, I received a sms which was not meant for me. And the best thing is? The sms WAS ABOUT ME. Not good stuff of coz... Smacked me in the face so hard that it's unreal, yet I know I gotta do something about it. So next day, clarified many things with the sender, and I have to see how things go. One thing after the other, really quite battled n bruised.

3. Hosted some luncheons for our customers at Fairmont & Palm Beach Seafood Restaurant respectively... These are some of the food we had...

The 1st four were from Fairmont's Prego Restaurant while the rest were from Palm Beach. The last desert, an ang-moh style bor bor cha cha, was super nice! Coconut ice-cream on top of some yam n sweet potato pieces, drenched with gula melaka sauce. Yum! This Wed's dinner will be at Mandarin Oriental..

@ Play:

1. Dylan aka Baby Mickey's full-month party! Asked a fren to help me buy a set of Mickey Family from Hong Kong's Disneyshop for Xin & Family... Probably my smartest gift-idea so far heh.. Here's the pic I gopped from Xin:

2. Me n my 偶像s meet again after a year haha... It's the season of the Pesta Sukan Vball Open Competition again and like last year, I only found out it'd started during the quarter-finals -_-". And this year, most of the matches are held at Jurong West Sports Hall! So damn far... have only gone to watch twice so far... Anywayz the team in the semi-finals are PSA, VA, TP and VS. Can't watch the matches on this Wed coz I have a nite event... Damn! Finals will be at CCK Sports Hall on 31 Aug, this Sunday, from 1330hrs onwards. My 偶像s are still as good of coz, though I thought No.14 put on weight liao. VS has this fierce-looking n big-sized spiker this year who looks like he's out to kill... TP is quite strong this year too. Let me know if u wana go n watch ya.

3. Fireworks festival! Watched it at the Floating Platform last Friday.. The team was on France and its damn nice as always. The last piece of music that they used was so apt but I duno the title - often used for mad horses-rushing scenarios, if you know what I mean hee.

4. Had CG Family Day @ the Zoo n Nite Safari last sat... Went to Nite Safari for the 1st time.. nothing much one, heng i didn't have to pay for it, otherwise pui chao nuah. It also rained the whole day, so animals went into shelter as well... Nothing much, there was this grassland with a silly giraffe who refused to stand up and 2 zebras, huge rodents, rock boulder-lookalike hippos, etc. but oh, the bats' cave was interesting though =p

Wah, just realised I've been blogging for 2+ hours, since I was back from lunch haha... =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun fret... shit will come and shit will go, just remember to flush them away and you can be on your way again...

The Suite Chic said...

hey babe! smile! :) love ya!