Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 3-Year Old to Me in CG!!!

So fast 3 years liao... Kindda amazed that I 'outlived' so many ex-colleagues haha..

Been having a damn bz period for I-lost-track-of-how-long already; with my current campaigns and upcoming Singapore Food Festival, which will be our 4th year of participation. Am having quite a fair bit of sense of achievement lately too - my company website, increased public exposure - bus and train ads, more news and radio ads, bigger-scale roadshows, etc., though they might not be as frequent or even-bigger-scale as what other companies can afford. Went to view my train @ Bt Batok Depot yesterday and I felt so damn proud! Waited for 3 years before we can have this scale of advertising.

Sometimes I don't like to explain to people what I do... coz it'll be like 'I have this this and that that campaign, event, roadshow, etc.' and it'll just sound so 'like that ONLY ar?', which doesn't do any justification to my busy-ness at all, coz they don't see the amount of nitty-gritty-and-time-consuming-details I have to go through. Anyhow, I seem to be going off-track. Can't think straight, damn tired after going around to 4 hawker centres (all the way to Boon Lay) to visit customers...

Guess I'll end with what I mentioned for my 2nd anniversary... 'Wonder how many more anniversaries to come? Hmmm....'.

No comments: