Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Good Riddance to Wisdom

Plucked out my wisdom tooth surgically last Monday coz it was getting unbearable... Colleague recommended this dental @ Kembangan and I was quite heng as I managed to grab a cancelled slot. All others I called could only give me an appointment the following night or so. Then again, the dentist asked if I wana do it that nite, I okay-ed it immediately, since appointments for surgeries would be at least 2 weeks later... might have died of pain then, so heck, might as well.

The dental initially said its gonna be a 2-minute job... put me on anesthetic for damn long while she finished up another patient.. so long that when she began, I was able to feel a bit of pain! Squeaked to her with my open mouth that it hurts, then she injected more anesthetic. The drilling and yanking that followed was so-you-wouldn't-wana-noe... gum was totally numbed but I could still feel the actions... In the end the 2-minute job became at least 30 minutes... Dentist said her arm ached when my stubborn tooth was finally extracted.


Yes, that's my gum-bits stucked on the tooth... The roots were not the usual 2-legged ones but a whole chunk... Really painful after the anesthetic worn off... couldn't even swallow saliva, gotta pui it out the whole nite. Could only drink milk (which I super hate), cold water and cold porridge using a straw. 痛苦.

Removed the stitch last nite, now not so pain already but can still feel the strain now n then, like when I sneeze, yawn or even bending down. I'm so so so so CRAVING for solid food!

Absoultely STARVING!!!! Dieting is definitely not gonna be in my vocabulary for some time...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yucks...

you got like the ugliest wishdoom tooth evar...

hmm, haven't been to the dentist for a while myself, maybe its time...

mr anything

Wong Ah Meow said...

I remembered when i had mine took out... It was the HELL WEEK of the semester with the project dues and CA and thesis to hand in. I opt to go for a cheap one in NUS... Hell i suffered for 1 week of intense pain and swollen face... But at least my tooth was white...

Anonymous said...

haha, ah bye the last line very "suan"...

mr anything

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.......SO BAD LE ....but
actually i was going to say the same thing..haha...

dee :why ur wisdom tooth look so scary one...take care yah..... tahan!!! it will be over soon

he| =)

Anonymous said...

aiyo that looks real disgusting and painful... cannot imagine the process and now i can understand why you can only take meals from straw.

xin

ah 敏 said...

haha yah, i also think its disgusting and have absolutely no idea why black black one... maybe I'm poisoned..

Now better le, though gum still hurts a bit now n then...

Can we please go n feast soooooon....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey..jiayou!!

wj

Anonymous said...

aiyo! sweet, didn't know you have such disgusting wisdom tooth, why orh-orh one! Thot u were planning to leave on purple's desk....kekekek.