Monday, December 31, 2007
Fish Leong <<今天情人节>> Concert 29 Dec 07
First time got free tix for a concert! Had 6 some more... The pre-concert feeling was v different from all the other concerts that I've watched though.. wasn't excited at all, felt like I was going for a movie instead.
Stage setting was by far the nicest I've seen; more unique and aesthetically appealing. Perhaps Fish's songs are the more lovey-dovey and slow type, seems like her fans are the same genre - damn quiet and boring! I'm not saying her songs are boring, but the ambience was really quite dead, unlike those of Sammi, Jacky Cheung, Jolin, Grasshoppers, etc., where the crowd was already screaming like mad way before, during and at the ending of the concert. Even the few of us were just giving courtesy applause...

Due to Fish's not-much-stage-antics, the performance was enhanced by stage props, acrobatic acts from China, some cheesy cheerleading acts and lotsa balloons... Her voice was good though! Clear and pitch perfect. She sang lotsa familiar and nice songs.. <<分手快乐>>, <<如果有一天>>, <>, etc... Quite touching when she sang <<勇气>>... 阿信 from 五月天's guest performance was great! Rockish and explosive.. seems like it garnered the most screams and applause that nite ha...Me & Zozo actually turned to each other and said 'Now this is what I call a concert!' in unison...

Anyhows...This concert had also 为 my crazy concert spree this year 制造了一个完美的句点... Don't think I'll be this crazy in the near future... yet. Heh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment