Monday, September 10, 2007

Xin's Devilicious Hen (狠) Nite

5 more days to Xin's wedding!!!!

To kickstart the celebrations, we held a Hen Nite for Xin on 8th Sept. Had dinner @ My Secret Garden, a cozy and gr8 chill-out place with nice-desserts-but-not-so-nice-main courses. Bought a little toy (Got it quite some time ago when I chanced upon it) and a frantically-searched-b4-meeting-them-hair-band for Xin, to complete her character's costume dat nite (Sorrie gals, for not discussing it earlier as the emails seemed to have die-ded somehow n the rest of the idea was really impromptu). I like what Xin mentioned in her blog - "Di, being the devilette in nature, had the devil theme for the party...." hiak hiak.... 离题. =p

Behold, the Devil is pissing.


After dinner, we proceeded to MOS, but not before searching for the auntie who was selling Devil's Ears @ Clarke Quay. The whole group of us (7 gals) were Devil-Ear-ed after that, and you can imagine how attention grabbing we were when we passed through crowded (The) Cannery and at MOS itself. Hur hur! Unfortunately the bouncer wouldn't allow the Devil's fork through the gates.. coz he said its too sharp... duhh??? Super bummer!

狠 Devils...Who's who?


We had several 狠-tasks for Xin to compete and she gamely accomplished all the tasks. E.g. drinking, dancing, etc. Bravo! Wondering how come they are so abstract? Heh heh...Xin, u better bribe me quick, or else i'm gonna spill it ALL out hahaha! Happened to meet another group of guys who are having a Stag Night as well and well, what can I say... All HELL broke loose haha! The guy was cute... hmmm... =X

The nite ended with a great note and it was totally devilicious...Oh yeah, we got kissed several times by Xin... there goes our 女吻... Slurpz!

Next up is the Big Day itself!!! I'll leave you guys with this pic that I gopped from Xin heh...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i like the pissing pic... Once again, thanks for having the devilicious theme and most importantly thanks for being there! I truly enjoy it!!!!

xin